|Today, it’s cold and snowy, so I stayed inside to do inside stuff. I have finally finished writing my newsletter, which I hope to have reproduced by next Wednesday.
It is time for a little bit of fun. I know that we all think about our bucket lists: What do we want to do before we kick the bucket? So here is a little twist on it. What do you hope NOT to do before you kick the bucket? If you choose to make your list, think outside of the bucket. Have fun and pick some really wild stuff that sounds supremely unpleasant for your anti-bucket list.
Here is my (probably incomplete) anti-bucket list of things that I hope never, ever, ever to do:
OK, your turn: In the comment section below, please write some things that might be on your anti bucket list. Have fun and be wild!
1 thought on “My anti-bucket list: things that I hope never, ever, ever to do”
I agree with most of your list but I like snakes and think it might be fun to hang or jump out of an airplane. I would add:
– Clean houses for a living
– Work as a garbage collector
– Camp out in the jungle
– Run for a political position
– Deliver tragic news to people
– swing from a trapeze or walk a tightrope
– Amen to the eating or drinking contests – ugh
– Be on a reality show where you have to do challenges (eat bugs, etc.) or live outside naked or on your own wits.
– Be buried alive or suspended in ice and required to escape
– Hunt for my own food in the woods
– Have or adopt 8 children
– Try out bizarre sex practices involving pain or bestiality
Okay, I think I've taken it to the limit with that one! Thanks, that was fun.